We have been working very hard on a few Common Core Math standards.
Here are the standards and some websites to help you and your child practice.
Click the red words under each standard for the websites.
- KCC.4a: Count objects in standard order with 1 to 1 correspondence
- KCC.4b: Understand that when counting a group, the last number/object counted represents the number of objects counted no matter how they may be rearranged.
- KCC.6: Compare groups of objects by greater than, less than or equal to by using matching strategies.
- MCCK.OA.1: Represent addition and subtraction with objects, fingers, mental images, or drawings
- MCCK.OA.5: Fluently add and subtract within 5
- MCCK.OA.4: For any number from 1 to 9, find the number that makes 10 when added to the given number